Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone have a working Dreamcast they are willing to sell?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

Ok, the Sega Dreamcast is hands down my favorite console of all time. I broke mine wayyy back in the day during a pretty heated Ready To Rumble match but that's neither here nor there and I want a new one...well not exactly a new one but a "new" one. You gotta have at least 2 controllers to make this thing a deal and if you have any games let me know so I can tell you which ones I want and which ones you should smash with a hammer.

Also, if you know some motherfucker who has one let me know...or else.Posted Image

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:37 PM

I've seen them on Ebay for as low as 15-20$ a piece. Why not get one there?
Makes me think of my good old Atari 80 for some reason LOL.

#3 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

Yes they do have them on Ebay, but last time I got an N64 off Ebay it was broken so I'm trying to steer clear of Ebay. It's looking like I'm going to have to go that route, even though I don't want to.

#4 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:18 AM

I've seen an eBay sale for 2 of them for just 20$(for both). If I was you I'd grab that and then if something isn't working with the console I'd use the other as spare parts to fix it (thus making two half working units into one good fully functional unit).

#5 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

Amazon has good deals on newer ones as well.

#6 Zach Bonner

Zach Bonner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

I sold mine like a dumbass a couple of years ago, but I can keep an eye out for you. Oh and shout-out to Keith Apicary and the Dreamcast 2. Greatest music video ever made.
PSN Username: hwerks2k
YouTube: cptcrunchy930 & ZachAttacksReviews (coming soon)