• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

I'm trying to come up with some ideas for a YouTube video for ThatVideoGameBlog and I've only been coming up with stuff that other people have already done. I want to do something original and I'm coming up short with good ideas. Sooooo anyone got anything they would like to pitch because I'm all ears. I don't care if it's something someones already done, but at least tweak that suggestion a little bit. Losing my mind over this people...need help.

Posted Image

#2 PropGames.com

PropGames.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:37 PM

Ray William Johnson http://www.youtube.c...yWilliamJohnson has a weekly news video. Why don't you try to incorporate some comedy mixed with blog news and see how that goes? People on Youtube are looking for Fun and Entertaining videos, its just a fact.

#3 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

^ That man is not a terrorist
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#4 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

Staff Battles on certain topics. With some sort of incentive for the next video being the spoils. Meh.

#5 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

I think the best thing to do would be to get footage of events. I regret not having anyone to go with me at the MechWarrior Online fan event, we could have gotten some cool video/interviews and put them up online.

We need to continue to stay informed well in advance of any gaming related events around the world, and hope that we have a couple people close enough to cover.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#6 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

I wish I knew where the charger to my camera was! Since im going to the GameStop expo, I could've put some stuff up for that :( I will take lots of photos with my phone and try out as many games as I can and typetypetype all I can! :)