22 replies to this topic

#1 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

There are quite of few titles in the pipeline (some kind of hazy) and I'm curious about what everyone is most excited for. We can go from games coming out in the next couple months, to ones not even done yet.

I personally am excited for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, especially since its confirmed not to be canceled. What about you all?

#2 random92

random92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

Surely it's got to be The Last Of Us, the new God of War, or even the latest edition of Sly Raccoon.

#3 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:36 AM

Dishonored from Bethesda. That game is right up my alley. Looking very forward to it.

#4 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

Just totally realized that I posted in the PlayStation forum area...I feel sick to my stomach...but I still am looking forward to Dishonored.

#5 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Well, their isn't any specific form page for ALL games in general, so...it had to be posted somewhere? Hm. Dishonored looks really good and after hearing Raphael Colantonio talk about it I think I just might get it. BioShock Infinite and Borderlands 2 are up there, along with Assassins Creed 3.

#6 blasdetejas

blasdetejas

Staff

• Moderators
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:11 AM

I can't wait for Dishonored and Assassin's Creed III. Been waiting on AC III since it was confirmed and I recently started hearing about Dishonored and it sounds like it's going to be a great one by Bethesda. Even my fiance who is not a gamer at all was intrigued after I made her watch the first trailer and she keeps asking me to wait for her to play it so she can watch haha
Personal gaming site. Xbox much? Add me: DosBlas

#7 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

Dishonored is something I'll wait to hear more about (reviews at least). Bioshock Infinite, Last of Us, and Borderlands 2 will all get my moneyz.

#8 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

I played some Dishonored and that game looks pretttyy good. There is SO MUCH you can do in that game in regards of how you want to approach a situation.

Borderlands 2 had a pretty good demo at the GameStop expo. Dumb Maya got glitched onto a rock and was going to fall into hot lava if I moved and she got punched in the face and fell off so I only played for about 15 minutes. The minor changes that were made to that game are noticeable, in a good way. Plus, there's millions of gunsgunsguns everywhere so...that's pretty neat too. haha

#9 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

I think Far Cry 3 isn't getting enough shine just yet. It looks amazing, but not many are talking about it around me.

#10 tickling

tickling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

No game comes close for me to Bioshock: Infinite . if the game comes out the way the demo showed it could possibly be best game ever made.

#11 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

Bios

No game comes close for me to Bioshock: Infinite . if the game comes out the way the demo showed it could possibly be best game ever made.

BIOSHOCKKKK \m/ rock on

#12 Zach Bonner

Zach Bonner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

Even though it's not announced for the US, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD. Final Fantasy XIII Versus looks great too, even though I did not like XIII-2 and could barely stand XIII. Dishonored does look fantastic but I'm still on the fence of whether or not I would buy it. The next Sly Cooper is definitely on my list and hopefully the next Ratchet & Clank will be announced soon so I can put it on there as well.
PSN Username: hwerks2k
YouTube: cptcrunchy930 & ZachAttacksReviews (coming soon)

#13 saso777

saso777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

I just watched trailer for Far Cry 3 it looks like it is game worth waiting for.

#14 cshults

cshults

Staff

• Moderators
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

I am totally agreeing with BioShock Infinite!
PSN: seafyre7
Steam: finaldescent

#15 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Final Fantasy XIII Versus looks great too, even though I did not like XIII-2 and could barely stand XIII.

I just started XIII-2 and I like it tons more than XIII already. I finished XIII and it pissed me off essentially all the way thru to the end.

#16 Zach Bonner

Zach Bonner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

I just started XIII-2 and I like it tons more than XIII already. I finished XIII and it pissed me off essentially all the way thru to the end.

It was the only game I've ever played where I wanted a villain to succeed. I wanted Cid to kill the "heroes" because of how selfish they were. Apparently the phrase, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." never occurred to them. They just turned out so unlikable after that point, like Eli Roth wrote them or something.
PSN Username: hwerks2k
YouTube: cptcrunchy930 & ZachAttacksReviews (coming soon)

#17 roxdevicode

roxdevicode

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

I came across raving reviews about Sly Raccoon. Looking forward to play it!

#18 Fullmetalpanda

Fullmetalpanda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

My Christmas just got merrier! I got a free $50 PSN code from http://psn.sleekhacks.com
I'm pleasantly surprised! :) Give it a try, don't know how long it'll last!

#19 IHadToDoThisForClass

IHadToDoThisForClass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:54 AM

I am an old school gamer and I would enjoy seeing remakes of classic games. PS1 remakes of Final Fantasy VII, Resident Evil, and SIlent Hill not just HD versions. I would also like The Adventures of Bayou Billy and Crytalis for the NES, H.E.R.O. for the 2600, LucasArts games like Maniac Mansion, The Dig, and Zac McKracken and a Scooby Doo and Pitfall games for the PS3 would also be great to see.

#20 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to buy laptop hard drive, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It

Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one

I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?

Gateway!!!lol