• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PropGames.com

PropGames.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

Looking for feedback on a new AS3 scripted flash game. Current Alpha demo is 7 Levels of game play. Please provide feedback here for improvements. Link to game:

http://www.propgames...epaway.swf.html

Thank you!

#2 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Really good flash game. Other than the huge jump in difficulty between levels 4-5-6, maybe add some powerups that make you smaller or "powerdowns" that make you bigger and when you put your mouse over the game it pops up a small window that says "Keep Away" and it gets in the way of what your doing. I'd say this is a overall fun flash game. Good work!

#3 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

I played this for a bit the other day. IMHO, moving the mouse to dodge and/or collect items has been done too many times in flash games already.

That being said, there isn't anything wrong with it. It's simple and fun. It just isn't a flash game I would recommend to anyone.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#4 PropGames.com

PropGames.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

Thank you Greg and Jimmy for the feedback. This is still early alpha testing, and powerup functions were disabled for the swf because it has no import protection. Background transitions are duplicated in the alpha to protect the transitional assets. There is now a left click powerup enabled on the alpha test and the level build cap is up, with more logical level build algorithm. The left click function is a matrix maneuver that triggers on the Slow hud. Mind giving it another go and provide feedback.

If you are willing to provide enough feedback during the alpha stage, everyone individually as well as this forum websites url will be included in the "Special Thanks" game credits. Would you mind asking others on staff to give it a shot?

http://www.propgames...epaway.swf.html

Thank you!

#5 roxdevicode

roxdevicode

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

This clicky game is ideal for pre school kids. They'll surely love clicking away to glory!