10 replies to this topic

#1 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

Heya guys, this....attempt to get conversation going #2! This time, I want to know what game did you just put into your console, played, and were like, "damn. That was one good ass game." I would really like to know what game YOU put at the top of your list ^_^ I think BioShock is pretty high up there on mine.

#2 AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

Best single player game? Mmmmm Shining Force on the Sega. I actually think I first experienced it on the Sega Channel before I actually got my own copy of the game. One of my favorite things about the game was the "cheat" you could do at the start of the game, that would allow you to name every character that you may end up having in your party if you find them throughout the game. It was one of the first RPGs that I finished and played through again.

#3 blasdetejas

blasdetejas

Staff

• Moderators
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

For Xbox? I would have to say my favorite series has been Assassin's Creed. I just hope Ubisoft doesn't turn it into a COD franchise where they release a new game each year without anything new to offer. I think Assassin's Creed III will be a big test for that, though so far it looks great!
Personal gaming site. Xbox much? Add me: DosBlas

#4 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:36 AM

For Xbox? I would have to say my favorite series has been Assassin's Creed. I just hope Ubisoft doesn't turn it into a COD franchise where they release a new game each year without anything new to offer. I think Assassin's Creed III will be a big test for that, though so far it looks great!

Assassin's Creed are great games. It took me a while to sluggg my way through the first one, which I mainly did for story purposes. Got my hands on the second one and fell in love instantly. Haha. I am most certainly super excited for the third one. The game has been in development for what, four years? I think Ubisoft has the brains to be like, "okay...we are NOT going to release this game every year." If they do, that won't be smart on their part. Haha.

#5 Clayden

Clayden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hmmm, well of course Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Since I literally obliterated the game in terms of playtime I think it deserves a spot on my list. I played it a lot more than Skyrim (lasted what, two days before I put it back on the shelf?) and it became one of my Xbox favourites due to the game's longevity and exploration! The main story on the other hand is nothing to be impressed about but a great game nonetheless!

#6 Deluxe0111

Deluxe0111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

Personally i would say Assasins Creed - Nothing beats jumping around on rooftops playing with hidden blades

#7 random92

random92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

Assassin's Creed is a good game series, but a great single player game has got to draw you in with the plot, and frankly both Brotherhood and Revelations leave a little to be desired. Ubisoft milking a series for cash, nothing more. Glad to see a new playable character for the next game, it's been needed for a while in my opinion. Gears of War has a good single player, but I'm going to have to say, Left 4 Dead 2 is the best I can remember playing, which is only enhanced by playing with friends online, but still great when solo

#8 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

People keep brining up Left 4 Dead 1&2. I think it's time for me to play through those again! haha

Gears 1 really did open up a lot of doors for that specific universe and its disappointing they didn't do more with it in the third one. Anyone happen to read the books as well? As a Gears fan i'm glad I did because they add to the games and let you know things you wouldn't know otherwise.

#9 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Gears single player started off in incredible form. The following titles let me down :/

#10 Gr33nShar1ngan

Gr33nShar1ngan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

★★★★★★★★
SWEET! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://xbox360codes.info/
★★★★★★★★

#11 Jerieth

Jerieth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

I really liked Splinter Cell: Conviction. One of my favorite games.

----------------------

http://www.playnswap.com
#1 Site to Trade your old video games for new ones FREE!