• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tommo2304

Tommo2304

Staff

• Moderators
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

Okay so it's in the works. Yeah, that's all we know. What we do know however is that there is a TON of speculation around the elusive new Super Smash Bros games. So, here we can have some fun. Speculation at the moment involves the 3DS version being called Super Smash Bros Memories and the characters are all retro, 8-bit people! Examples include Little Mac, Balloon Man and Dig Dug, while the Wii U version will likely be full of the usual heavy hitters with some kind of cross platform link.

So, who do you want to see in either version? Leave posts longer than just a sentence or they will be deleted and give some valid reasons, perhaps potential movesets or stages!

I'll get the ball rolling with Bowser Jr. I don't know why he hasn't been included in the character roster as of yet, he's perfect! I choose the Super Mario Sunshine version as he has the most versatility. He could use his paintbrush as a sword like weapon, though it would be more of a staff as we haven't seen something like that yet. Not only this, but his Down + B move would be to transform into Shadow Mario, a little like Zelda!

Have fun! Keep the posts clean folks!
Check out my Youtube channel! - http://www.youtube.c...4?feature=guide</p>

#2 Clayden

Clayden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

I completely agree with Bowser Jr.

As for what I think in terms of characters there should be someone from the Golden Sun series (we already have Isaac as a Support Trophy, so why not make him a character this time around?)

If they made him into a character it would attract more people to play the game mainly due to the fact that Isaac is favoured greatly in the GS franchise. His moves are simple enough to think of:

Up + B can be the Lift Psynergy to move him up etc
Down + B can be his Ragnarok Psynergy (similar to the way Thunder works on Pikachu)

and moves such as his Final Smash can be that he summons Judgement (the summon that requires 4 Venus Djinn on the original game) and damages everyone in the scene (similar to Olimar).

#3 Deluxe0111

Deluxe0111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

Personally i would get rid of Sheik and give Zelda a decent down + b move.

I have a feeling Ghirahim may replace Ganondorf, or be an addition.

If they still have licensing from Saga possibly Tails or Knuckles

I'm not sure what kind of Mewtwo/Lucario type character could be used - i hope they bring back mewtwo personally

#4 Clayden

Clayden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

I'm fairly sure the Mewtwo/Lucario type character will be Zoroark to keep in form with the Pokemon generations but yes indeed, I much prefer Mewtwo to the likes of Lucario.

And, Ganondorf better not get replaced by Ghirahim because Ganondorf is far cooler (I also play as him).
Ghirahim could be an assist trophy and perhaps we could see a potential buff in Ganondorf's speed but somehow I doubt it because then he'll just be too good (a slight change in his move-set instead?)

#5 Deluxe0111

Deluxe0111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

Fair point i forgot about Zoroark

I doubt they would replace Ganondorf, they need to let him use his sword - and maybe turn into Ganon as a transform or something

#6 Clayden

Clayden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

Ha yeah, they taunt you so much with his... well taunt XD
Ganon would be seriously OP as a move but why not lol

On a side note, assist trophy wise (yes I said Support Trophy before because I forgot the word) they should add in the Elite Beat Agents (or Ouendan)... personally that would be epic

#7 Deluxe0111

Deluxe0111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

Maybe as a final smash :')

Hopefully they don't use a new pokemon traner with Black and white starters