• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

I recently picked up World of Warcraft again, after many years of not playing it. It's been fun, but I'm seriously lacking people to play with. All of my old friends are long gone, and all the new people that I meet are douchebags.

I'm thinking about doing a server transfer, hoping to find one that might be more active during the evening hours west coast time.

If anyone has any suggestions, or if you play yourself and have a good group of people, let me know!
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#2 ChrisG

ChrisG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

Normally with WOW finding a good guild is hard to find. their you can find non douche bags to play with and have fun. You can search online for a established clan, but most time those are structured a lot better you can find a clan easier that way, and they know how to work with you. Of course you can go around your server and try and find one yourself. Sometimes its all about luck man. Theirs a lot of clans out their so you will have your pick. ya a lot of my friends don't play anymore, they are either on BF 3 or working. Its not fun playing by yourself.

#3 AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

I actually played WoW briefly in beta, and then about a year after its launch I started playing it full time (roughly around the time that the NGE hit SWG and sent me into an SOE induced rage). I raided through pre-bc, bc in a top tier raiding guild on two servers and some WOTLK but quit because too much time went into the game when blizzard would just hand away the work at a later date. I might go back and try the expansion but I don't have it in me to raid anymore, so there is no high end/late game thrill to be had. Far as I have heard, you can do LFG for raids and what not now, so you might be able to get by without having a guild/group of people if you can stand dealing with PUGs.

#4 roxdevicode

roxdevicode

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

I played this game long time back. My skills may have gone rusty. Itching to get back into the fold. Send me an invite to join your gang.