17 replies to this topic

#1 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

Just read this old article and felt I'd post some thoughts here as opposed to commenting there (plus it won't allow me to log in :/) http://www.1up.com/p...?pager.offset=0

This is the comment I'd typed up:

Its tough to believe a game in such high demand will not be remade. Look at Zone of the Enders. It didn't sell amazing numbers, but a third game is in development now after so many people petitioned for it. Granted, I understand the money side, but there are other ways to get that taken care of. Kickstarter for example. Others have gotten millions of IDEAS. Imagine what a proven company can earn.

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on this.

#2 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

I know this contradicts almost everything true gamers stand for, but Final Fantasy is one series that I have actually never played. Not one single one. So no opinion!
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#3 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:24 AM

I haven't played any Final Fantasy games, ever. I do plan on playing one of 'em sometime in the near future and see what all the commotion is all about. Please don't grab me and Greg and burn us at the stake for saying we haven't played those games. :blink:

#4 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

I've learned not to jump on people for not playing Final Fantasy lol. I haven't enjoyed any Zelda games (outside of parts of Ocarina of Time), no Castlevania (though the stories seem intriguing), and have never touched Half Life.

#5 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

If you guys plan to try the games out, I suggest jumping on the FFX Remaster thats coming out. X is an unsung hero of the entire series, very underrated in my opinion. FF VI or VII (mine) are generally the favorites, but I make arguments for X because of the great gameplay and brilliant characters.

#6 Zach Bonner

Zach Bonner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:02 AM

You could always download a GBA or SNES emulator and get a ROM for FF III or IV, which are the two best in the series in my opinion. I love FF X too, don't get me wrong. I have a 200+ and 100+ hour files on it. I actually liked FF X-2 as well. All you have to do is mute it during the cutscenes and the game becomes ten times more enjoyable!
PSN Username: hwerks2k
YouTube: cptcrunchy930 & ZachAttacksReviews (coming soon)

#7 Jerieth

Jerieth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

I tend not to replay final fantasy games. Usually one play through is enough for me. My favorites include FF 7, 8, and 9.

I guess I would play FF 7 again, but only if they added more to the story, new minigames, and allowed us to deviate from the original story at least slightly. Like maybe saving Aeris. =p.

Other than that I wouldn't be interested.

----------------------

http://www.playnswap.com
#1 Site to Trade your old video games for new ones FREE!

#8 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to buy laptop hard drive, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It

Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one

I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?

Gateway!!!lol

#9 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

tiffany
tiffany co
tiffany

Stock Traders Buy High Volume of Tiffany & Co. Put Options (TIF)
Posted by matt on Aug 26th, 2013 // No Comments
tiffany
tiffany Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) saw unusually large options trading on Monday. Stock investors purchased 11,694 put options on the stock, Stock Ratings Network.com reports. This is an increase of approximately 750% compared to the typical daily volume of 1,375 put options.
tiffany rings A number of analysts have recently weighed in on TIF shares. Analysts at Sterne Agee set a $86.00 price target on shares of Tiffany & Co. in a research note to investors on Thursday, August 15th. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock. Separately, analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. initiated coverage on shares of Tiffany & Co. in a research note to investors on Monday, August 12th. They set a “neutral” rating and a $84.00 price target on the stock. Finally, analysts at TheStreet reiterated a “buy” rating on shares of Tiffany & Co. in a research note to investors on Thursday, July 18th.
cheap tiffany One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, twelve have given a hold rating and ten have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. The company presently has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of $75.67.
tiffany silver Shares of Tiffany & Co. ( NYSE:TIF ) traded down 0.40% on Monday, hitting $81.67. 2,033,266 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Tiffany & Co. has a 52-week low of $55.83 and a 52-week high of $82.84. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $79.44 and a 200-day moving average of $73.75. The company has a market cap of $10.419 billion and a P/E ratio of 25.15.
tiffany silver Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May 28th. The company reported $0.70 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.52 by $0.18. The company had revenue of $895.00 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $855.14 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.64 earnings per share. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 9.3% on a year-over-year basis. On average, analysts predict that Tiffany & Co. will post $3.54 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which is scheduled for Thursday, October 10th. Shareholders of record on Friday, September 20th will be paid a dividend of $0.34 per share. This represents a $1.36 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.67%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 18th.
Tiffany & Co is a holding company that operates through its subsidiary companies. The Company’s principal subsidiary, Tiffany and Company ( NYSE:TIF ), is a jeweler and specialty retailer whose principal merchandise offering is jewelry.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now .
Tweet
« Previous Netflix Sees Unusually Large Options Volume (NFLX)
Next » Stock Traders Buy High Volume of Put Options on Apple (AAPL)
Latest News
Would a Microsoft and Nokia Marriage Challenge Apple and Google ?
E-Bay Facing Competition from Apple , and Google For Paypal
Will Apple’s Rumored iPhone 5C Challenge Google ?
Target Posts Mixed Results
Australian Adam Scott Takes Barclays Title
Amgen to Acquire Onyx
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.
Name (Required)
Mail (will not be published) (Required)
Website

tiffany co jewelry
tiffany online

#10 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

tiffany outlet | stores sell tiffany jewelry | sell tiffany and co jewelry
5 trophies taken from Hall of Fame in Saratoga, NY Content preferences Done September 13, 2013 2:58 PM AP - Sports

tiffany SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (AP) -- Five trophies were stolen from the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, including the silver Tiffany prize awarded to the winner of the 1903 Belmont Stakes, police said Friday.

tiffany silver jewelry Saratoga Springs police Lt. John Catone said the smash-and-grab burglary occurred around 11:30 p.m. Thursday at the museum, located across the street from Saratoga Race Course.

tiffany and co outlet The thief set off an alarm that alerted police to the break-in, Catone said. The burglar spent less than three minutes inside but managed to make off with five trophies by smashing their glass display cases located in two separate galleries, he said.

wholesale tiffany jewelry The stolen memorabilia includes the Belmont Stakes Trophy won by Africander and the Brighton Cup Trophy, both from 1903. The others are the 1905 Saratoga Special Trophy won at Saratoga in 1905 by Mohawk II, and two steeplechase trophies: the 1914 Brook Cup Handicap Steeplechase Trophy won at Belmont by Compliment and the 1923 Grand National Steeplechase Trophy won at Aintree in England by Sergeant Murphy.

tiffany and co outlet Museum officials said the Brook Cup, Saratoga Special and Brighton Cup trophies are made of gold, while the other three are silver, including the 248-ounce Grand National trophy. The 76-ounce Saratoga Special and 35-ounce Brighton Cup are 18-carat gold, the officials said, while the silver 1903 Belmont Trophy made by Tiffany & Co. features semiprecious stones.

cheap tiffany & co ''These trophies are irreplaceable,'' said Christopher Dragone, director of the museum and Hall of Fame. ''We are saddened by this unfortunate event and hopeful that the investigation leads to the apprehension of the individual or individuals who committed this crime and the return of the trophies.''

Museum spokesman Brien Bouyea said the value of the trophies hadn't been determined yet. The museum is home to a vast collection of trophies, jockey silks, equine art, artifacts and other thoroughbred racing memorabilia dating back centuries. The Hall of Fame's inductees include nearly 400 horses, jockeys and trainers.

The break-in comes nearly 10 months after 14 gold and silver trophies worth $300,000 were stolen from the Harness Racing Museum and Hall of Fame in Goshen in Orange County. Police said the trophies stolen in December included the 18-karat Memphis Gold Challenge Cup won in 1902 by a mare named Lou Dillon, one of the sport's greatest trotters.

Sports & Recreation Saratoga Special tiffany outlet store
tiffany outlet locations

#11 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

Federal workers rewarded with spa visits, jewelry, iPods, gift cards By Staff   The Canadian Press What is this?

tiffany Sponsored content is written by Global News' editorial staff without any editorial influence by the sponsor. If you'd like to learn more...

What is this ? X What is this?

cheap tiffany & co Sponsored content is written by Global News' without any editorial influence by the sponsor. If you'd like to learn more...

tiffany outlet locations OTTAWA – Gold necklaces, hockey tickets, camcorders, iPods, spa visits – even a gift card to the liquor store.

cheap tiffany & co jewelry This is some of the half-million dollars of booty that one federal department handed out to favoured workers in the last five years.

tiffany outlet locations The Treasury Board Secretariat, with about 1,900 employees, now spends well over $100,000 each year on rewards for staff.

Story continues below

cheap tiffany READ MORE:  Government not at war with public service: Clement

The annual value has quadrupled since 2006, when the Conservative government first came to power.

The value hit a peak of $135,000 in 2011, the year the Conservative government began cutting staff and programs to wipe out the federal deficit by 2015.

Treasury Board President Tony Clement has recently criticized the benefits available to public servants, and publicly vowed to trim them, putting him at odds with unions.

But internal documents show his department has been ever more generous with its so-called “Instant Awards” program, sometimes handing out goods and services worth as much as $500 a pop.

The haul includes a Sears sewing machine, a notebook computer, a Tiffany ring, a Garmin GPS device, along with a wide range of cash cards for spas, restaurants, gas stations, pubs, Toys R Us, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Tim Hortons and Starbucks.

The cheapest employee rewards have been $10 gift cards for coffee shops or for a bowling alley. One worker was handed a French grammar book worth $14.65, which to some may sound more like a punishment than a reward.

At the high end, many employees were given $500 gift cards for use at Best Buy, for example, or at the downtown Rideau Centre mall for merchandise in most of the shops.

One worker in the “expenditure management sector” got a $50 gift card for use at any Liquor Control Board of Ontario retail outlet.

READ MORE:  Suspended senators still eligible for pensions

The internal documents, obtained by The Canadian Press under the Access to Information Act, list the names of the workers but do not spell out the reasons for the hundreds of awards.

Such awards are considered taxable benefits under Canada Revenue Agency rules, and are often listed under both their “gross” value, reported to the taxman, and the “net” value in the hands of the worker.

A $10 gift certificate to Second Cup, for example, is listed as worth $14.29 gross, as reported to CRA. The difference is the tax the employee is expected to pay on the benefit, tax that is paid out by the department.

Awards programs have a cap of $500 net for each item or cash card.

Controversy over employee awards arose a year ago, when a New Democrat MP asked several departments whether they had purchased tickets for sporting events.

Clement’s response was that Treasury Board had bought four employees $1,109 worth of NHL tickets to Senators’ games between 2009 and 2011.

The minister banned purchases of sporting-event tickets soon after the NDP made the information public.

The Foreign Affairs Department also banned such purchases when it was revealed officials had spent $69,498 on hockey and baseball tickets at U.S. missions between 2006 and 2012, largely to promote Canadian exports.

Federal policy encourages rewards for employees’ good work, but notes that “recognition often has no cost involved.”

“Informal and no-cost recognition – it takes a minute,” says a human-resources document on the Treasury Board website.

“Write a Bravo card – leaving a card on the employee’s desk just to say ‘Bravo, job well done’. … Stick a post-it-note saying ‘Thanks’ on the employee’s workspace.”

Most departments and agencies have employee recognition programs, many with an “Instant Awards” element, a management tool authorized across government in 1990.

One internal survey showed managers prefer “Instant Awards” programs because they’re easy to administer and less expensive than more formal awards.

The Treasury Board, which is responsible for government-wide policies on access to information, delivered the “Instant Awards” documents more than two months after expiry of the statutory deadline set by the Access to Information Act.

A department spokeswoman did not respond to a request last week for comment and information.

Total value of “Instant Awards” given to workers at the Treasury Board Secretariat, by calendar year:

2006: $24,515.42 2007: $34,625.70 2008: $68,548.24 2009: $90,646.60 2010: $112,176.90 2011: $134,822.01 2012: $110,293.84

(Source: Treasury Board of Canada)

© The Canadian Press, 2013 Public Service Tony Clement tiffany jewelry
tiffany & co

outlet blog

outlet

About toptiffanyjewelry.com blog

#12 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

Australian Retailers And Distributors Fuel Business Growth With NetSuite Cloud The Brand Stable, 2Chillies, and Watches of Switzerland Rely on NetSuite to Run End-to-End Business Operations and Expand Omnichannel Sales with Ease NetSuite Inc. October 31, 2013 1:00 AM 0 shares Content preferences Done

cartier

cartier pasha women SYDNEY, Oct. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N ), the industry's leading provider of cloud -based financials/ ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that a growing number of organisations in the Australian retail, wholesale and distribution sectors are building and expanding successful businesses with NetSuite's cloud-based business management software solutions. NetSuite allows retailers, wholesalers and distributors, such as The Brand Stable, 2Chillies and Watches of Switzerland, to streamline their business processes, improve business performance and profitability, expand sales channels and provide an omnichannel commerce experience to its customers, as they gain the agility needed to compete in the highly competitive retail market in Australia. These organisations are able to power their businesses faster and further with a single, integrated business management system from NetSuite, covering financials, inventory management , warehousing, order management, CRM and omnichannel sales, across in-store, Ecommerce and mobile channels in both B2C and B2B markets. With NetSuite, Australian retailers, wholesalers and distributors are able to transform the efficiency, transparency and business performance of their growing omnichannel businesses, delivering an unprecedented frictionless omnichannel customer experience.

cartier watches for men replica Australian retailers, wholesalers and distributors are benefiting from the power of NetSuite SuiteCommerce, which offers a commerce platform for direct-to-consumer and wholesale business, with the ability to run multiple branded websites tailored to geographic regions or customer segments from a single instance. Others are leveraging NetSuite OneWorld to help power global business with capabilities for multi-currency transactions and local tax compliance. NetSuite inventory management, demand planning and order management capabilities enable retail organisations to streamline the end-to-end supply chain—from procurement across hundreds of suppliers, to fast and accurate orders over multiple touchpoints. NetSuite financials and flexible reporting capabilities enable retail management to monitor key metrics in real-time and make informed data-driven decisions that drive the business forward.

Replica Cartier Watches NetSuite is helping these organisations improve performance by:

Providing a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, thereby empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners. Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and building demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stockouts. Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage. Sharing container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data with stakeholders, while collaborating on a common cloud platform. Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.

best cartier replica watches "Traditional on-premise software approaches used by many retailers, wholesalers and distributors create a barrier to business growth, by increasing IT costs and decreasing business efficiency and accuracy," said Mark Troselj, managing director of APAC and Japan for NetSuite. "By switching to the NetSuite cloud, today's modern organisations can rapidly adapt to market changes and distribute across multiple channels, gaining a competitive advantage and driving success in the global economy."

cartier watch replica sale NetSuite is helping businesses, such as The Brand Group, 2Chillies and Watches of Switzerland, eliminate unproductive manual work, optimise customer engagement and focus on growing their businesses.

Watches of Switzerland ( www.watchswiss.com ) was established in 1996 and is Australia's largest specialist retailer of luxury Swiss watches, with over 40 employees and retail shops in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. It showcases a wide selection of premium watch brands, including Rolex, A. Lange & Sohne, Breitling, Jaeger–LeCoultre, IWC, Cartier, Omega, Panerai, TAG Heuer and Oris. The watch retailer was using a mix of disparate and outdated software, including MYOB Exonet and Salesforce.com, which were causing customer service and inventory reporting issues. Watches of Switzerland turned to NetSuite in 2012 for ERP, CRM and inventory management, as well as to natively use NetSuite to run its point-of-sale (POS) environment.

"Before we deployed NetSuite, we were making business decisions based on our own knowledge of the business and professional gut feel, as opposed to business driven data analytics," said Sam van der Griend, managing director of Watches of Switzerland. "We now have real-time visibility into our business, supported by up-to-date reporting and analytics via dashboards, which are an integral part of helping us make timely and accurate business decisions."

2Chillies ( www.2chillies.com ) is a Gold Coast-based retailer and wholesaler of swimwear and clothing for women and children. The business has grown considerably in recent years, with over 16 employees, a B2C website, a wholesale business and seven brick-and-mortar stores throughout Australia and Hawaii. As it continues to expand, it turned to NetSuite for an integrated business management solution that includes financials, sales, order management, warehousing and inventory management. NetSuite has given 2Chillies real-time visibility and control to support timely inventory refreshes and seamless interactions with customers.

"As our business expanded, we needed an integrated system that could support us with more than a simple accounting package, especially as we expanded beyond Australian shores into Hawaii," said Daniel Hawker, CEO of 2Chillies. "After switching to NetSuite, we immediately realised the efficiency benefits that can be achieved by having everything we need to manage our core business processes in one place, by automating many of our manual processes and by having use of NetSuite's powerful business management software. We can now support our future business growth with confidence."

The Brand Stable is an Australian-based wholesaler and distributor of online retail fashion brands Samantha Wills (designer jewellery), Icon Brand (men's accessories), Happy Socks (socks), Sunday Somewhere (eyewear) and Cheddar Pocket (men's accessories). Over the past three years, The Brand Stable has grown rapidly with 35 employees now in six locations in Australia, the UK and the US, as well as eight subsidiaries. The Brand Stable's previous on-premise software, including industry-specific client server solution ABM and multiple spreadsheets, could no longer support this growth, particularly managing the subsidiaries, six different currencies and reporting on more than 2,000 active SKUs in its product range. It turned to NetSuite OneWorld in 2009 to better manage its financials, inventory and core business processes—all with minimal in-house IT resources. NetSuite OneWorld provides multi-subsidiary support that allows The Brand Stable to manage its operations in real-time by consolidating financials, automating reporting and performing real-time cost of sales analytics. NetSuite has enabled The Brand Stable to be multi-faceted and grow through diversification of its brands, without the added administration costs and manpower usually required.

"NetSuite has been instrumental in assisting our rapid expansion throughout Australia, as well as into the US and UK markets, making multiple subsidiary operations and reporting possible from any location, not to mention the diversification of our team and brands," said Andrew Gilroy, national operations manager from The Brand Stable. "NetSuite has given us the ability to have all of our six different locations and five different brands operating through one integrated system. All our brands are very separate in terms of ownership structures, so it is very important that we can drill down to an individual brand level so we can report on each on a monthly basis. NetSuite makes that possible for us, giving us greater visibility into our entire business."

Today, more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission—critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise—class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organisations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.

About SuiteCommerce NetSuite SuiteCommerce enables B2C and B2B merchants, manufacturers and distributors to seamlessly connect every step of a multi-channel, multi-location business—from Ecommerce, POS and order management to merchandising, marketing, inventory, financials and customer support. Featuring an advanced webstore that allows the creation of uniquely branded and personalized shopping experiences optimised for multiple devices, SuiteCommerce empowers businesses to run across multiple touchpoints—web, brick-and-mortar stores, social, mobile—all from a single, unified cloud-based commerce system that provides unprecedented visibility into your business and customers. Visit www.suitecommerce.com for more information.

For more information about NetSuite please visit www.netsuite.com.au .

Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog , NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuiteAPAC Twitter handle for real-time updates.

NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.

(Logo: http://photos.prnews...4/SF81218LOGO-b )

Business Business Services & Activities NetSuite Watches of Switzerland Men's Cartier Watches
cartier watches for men replica

Watches blog

Watches

About cartierwatches.org blog

#13 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

[b][url=http://www.cartierwatches.org/]Men's CartieMen's Cartier Watches
cartier watches for men replica

#14 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany
tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany
vender joyas tiffany y co

vender joyas tiffany y co | vender joyas tiffany y co | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany
vender joyas tiffany y co | vender joyas tiffany y co | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany | tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany
tiffany salida
tiffany salida

Tiffany blog

Tiffany

About goodstiffany.com blog

#15 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany tiendas venden joyas de Tiffanytiendas venden joyas de Tiffany tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany

tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany tiendas venden joyas de Tiffany

vender joyas tiffany y co vender joyas tiffany y co

#16 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes
réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes
rolex
rolex

relojes blog

relojes

About blog

#17 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | [b]réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes | réplicas de relojes
rolex
rolex

#18 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

Schuhe
SchuheTimberland Boots

timberland Mode Stiefel