• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:25 AM

So I just got back from Afghanistan and I haven't had any new games to play for almost 10 months with the exceptions of Skyrim and Diablo 3. I got my hands on Ace Combat: Assault Horizon today and I'm about 97% sure I would have had a seizure if I played for 5 more minutes. Not only that I got Battlefield 3 the second day I got back and that game made my head hurt. I can sit down and play Skyrim for 25 hours a day and be fine but as soon I as sit down with either of these games I feel like my head is going to explode out my ass. Am I just crazy or are new games doing this to anyone else or should I go get a catscan or should I just shut up.

#2 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

I'd love to provide input here, I did play Skyrim for many many hours with no seizures, but I haven't played Ace Combat or Battlefield 3. I might have to go pick up one of the two and stare at the screen really really hard and report back. Also, Skyrim for 25 hours a day sounds hardcore. How do you get that extra hour? Is it a shout?
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#3 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

I'm about 1000% sure that I wasn't used to staring at a TV. Still, Ace Combat gets me dizzy sometimes. The headaches are gone now, so I'm good to go...until I die from a brain aneurysm. I used the Edward Norton shout to get that 25th hour...if no on gets that reference, I will give up on mankind forever.

#4 Robotron2084PSN

Robotron2084PSN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Certain games give me headaches as well. First person shooters mainly. When there is a lot of action on screen my eyeballs get sore and throbbing begins. Like the warning say, I will take a break after an hour or two. I'm 39 now but it started back in 2002 while playing FF X and some FPS's. Skyrim has never been an issue :). I would strongly recommend Excedrine Extra Strength. It works best for me!

#5 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing? When you are going to buy laptop hard drive, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
Gateway!!!lol

#6 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing? When you are going to buy laptop hard drive, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
Gateway!!!lol