24 replies to this topic

#1 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

I'm a somewhat new player of Company of Heroes and Starcraft 2, but avid addict of League of Legends and I'll like to play with some more people if interested.

#2 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

I'm a huge fan of older RTS games. While I'm not sure if multiplayer is supported anymore on some of these games, I'm always down for some Age of Empires 1 or 2, Total Annihilation, Empire Earth, or Supreme Commander although I haven't played that one very much, and I'm terrible at it still haha.

I've also been eyeing End of Nations.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#3 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

I did the tutorial for the End of Nations beta. I don't think I like it very much though. No Starcraft????

#4 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

Amazingly no Starcraft. I started off on the original Age of Empires, and stuck with it for a very long time. I also played a lot of the Star Wars one that was basically a copy of Age of Empires II. I forget it's name.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#5 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

I played AoE II but it was before I knew anything about what I was doing lol. I would do custom games and fool around with different tools. I didn't know there was a Star Wars rts like that. Where can I find it?

#6 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

OOOHHH. Galactic Battlegrounds. Damn its pricey still.

#7 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:31 AM

Yep! Galactic Battlegrounds, that's it. I've got the CD laying around here somewhere. I'll upload an .iso and give you the key if you'd like. Piracy FTW.

#8 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

Bwahaha. Sure. I'd like to try it.

#9 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

I'll see if I can find the disc when I get home from work, it should be small enough to put it in my public drop box folder sometime over the weekend.

#10 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

Ya'll need to get on some Total War series games. Some of the best RTS games around. I'd recommend Rome Total War 2 when it comes out...that game is gonna be fuckin crazy.

#11 Profexxion

Profexxion

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

I want to play Shogun soooooo bad.

#12 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to buy laptop hard drive, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It

Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one

I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?

Gateway!!!lol

#13 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing? When you are going to buy laptop hard drive, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys? Gateway!!!lol

#14 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Find out what to look for when you are shopping for a hard drive

#15 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

If you buy a $90,000 car and own it for a year, the cost of ownership is $.17 a minute. If you buy a $5,000 wedding dress and wear it for 5 hours, the cost of wear is $16.67 a minute. Yikes. Fortunately, there's a way for savvy brides to make their wedding dress purchase more economical, to the tune of 50 percent off retail. That's thought of all the people, but Dudool can help you reduce money on wedding dress. 2013-Corset-White-Strapless-With-Flower- 2013-A-line-V-neck-Sapghetti-Straps-Floo New-Simple-Style-Pleated-Sash-with-Flowe 2013-Satin-A-line-Embroidery-Classic-Sty 2013-Satin-Simple-Embroidery-Pleated-A-l 2013-Sweetheart-Neckline-Embroidery-Long

#16 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:22 AM

Traditional Vienna goes brand crazy in luxury facelift Like Dislike Edit content preferences Done . View gallery . . . Sim Sim Wissgott 7 hours ago

luxury bags Half a dozen new five-star hotels, flagship stores for Louis Vuitton, Prada and Emporio Armani: Vienna is undergoing a luxury facelift that is delighting Arab, Asian and Russian tourists, as well as locals.

luxury bags Always the epitome of elegance and culture, the Austrian capital was long set on tradition.

luxury bags Grand hotels like the famous Sacher, Bristol and Imperial dated back to the Austro-Hungarian empire and on the limited luxury shopping mile -- the Kohlmarkt -- internationally recognisable brand names jostled for space with local businesses.

luxury bags But walk through the city centre now and sleek window displays boast the latest Miu Miu handbag or Vivienne Westwood fashion.

luxury bags A new bloc called the Golden Quarter houses a three-storey Vuitton shop as well as Roberto Cavalli and Mulberry, and will soon welcome the first Yves Saint Laurent store in Austria.

luxury bags Three five-star hotels -- including a Ritz Carlton and a Kempinski -- have also opened their doors in the last nine months. A Four Seasons, a Park Hyatt and a third top-ranked hotel are to follow by next year.

"There is hardly a brand that isn't present in Vienna... there is no reason to go anywhere else anymore for high-end shopping," Helmut Schramm, head of the Vienna Economic Chamber's fashion division, told AFP.

View gallery ." Tourists go shopping in Kohlmarkt street in the center of Vienna, Austria on August 22, 2013. Those  …

The growing number of high-spending tourists from Russia, Asia and the Gulf -- including Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar -- certainly contributed to this trend.

"For them, it's very much about prestige, about brands. So we're working in that direction," said Vienna Tourist Board director Norbert Kettner.

Those most often seen toting large Chanel or Gucci shopping bags around the city centre are indeed Asian couples or Arab families.

Chinese tourists are the second biggest spenders in the Austrian capital, dropping an average 623 euros ($833) per day, just behind the Thai visitors, according to Tourist Board figures.

But locals are also rejoicing in the opportunity to buy the latest designs from Milan or Paris right here at home.

"Salespeople in the shops say they have the feeling Austrians were only waiting for the chance to buy colourful fashion," Daniela Steurer from Signa Holding, the group behind the Golden Quarter luxury bloc, told AFP.

With some 77,600 millionaires, according to Liechtenstein-based investment firm Valluga, Austria has plenty of wealthy locals able to splurge.

View gallery ." Tourists pass a Tiffany & Co store in Kohlmarkt street in the center of Vienna, Austria on August 22 …

The timing of this luxury drive may seem odd, so soon after the financial crisis and amid continuing austerity.

But "the super-rich are totally unfazed by the global crisis," Kettner told AFP.

If anything, the surprising thing is that a luxury boom did not occur sooner in a city decked out with grand palaces and elegant cafes, where waltzing at a ball is still a popular pastime.

"Vienna was always a bit of a Sleeping Beauty," said Paul Dutschmann, marketing chief at the recently opened Palais Hansen Kempinski, which boasts the city's most expensive suite at 15,000 euros per night.

"Vienna really only started growing in the last 10-20 years," thanks in part to the opening up of the former Soviet bloc and a boom in Asian travel.

Even with the latest offerings, the Austrian capital pales in comparison with other European cities, with just 19 five-star hotels. Prague, a smaller city, has 42 and Barcelona 24, noted Kettner.

"For a city of this size... there is still room (for growth)," he said.

View gallery ." Tourists pass a Tiffany & Co store in Kohlmarkt street in the center of Vienna, Austria on August 22 …

With new five-star hotels offering iPads in every room, personal trainers and even the use of a rented Jaguar, classic establishments like the Hotel Sacher have also launched massive refurbishments to keep up.

Rather than crowding the market, the arrival of so many big names "is revitalising the sector: there's something for everyone," said Dutschmann.

Last year, Vienna had twice as many five-star hotel guests as in 2002.

After Germans and Italians, Russians were the third-largest group of foreign tourists.

Overnight stays meanwhile jumped by 63 percent from 2011 for guests from Saudi Arabia, 40 percent for China and 39 percent for Brazil, the next big market.

"People won't come here for luxury alone. But it's a plus, to satisfy a class of people who would come to Vienna anyway but not necessarily for shopping," said Steurer.

Frequent international conferences here also attract generous visitors -- they spend almost twice as much as the average tourist -- according to the Vienna Tourist Board.

For the Vienna Economic Chamber's Helmut Schramm, the booming luxury sector is a priceless asset to the city.

"It is still just a small percentage, but it greatly enhances Vienna's status."

#17 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:22 AM

Traditional Vienna goes brand crazy in luxury facelift

#18 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

timberland boot sale
timberland outlet
timberland shoes

Yahoo News Web Search Home Mail News Sports Finance Weather Games Groups Answers Screen Flickr More omg! Shine Movies Music TV Health Shopping Travel Autos Homes Mobile Sign In Mail Go to Mail." data-nosubject="[No Subject]" data-timestamp='short'> Help Account Info Yahoo Yahoo! Search query Web News Images Video Shopping Blogs Local Autos Recipes Sports Finance Movies omg! Dictionary Games Directory More Less Filter by Source All sources Yahoo! News Yahoo! Sports omg! Filter by Time Any time Past hour Past day Past week Get alerts about shoes by email Ad related to shoes Latest Styles Shoes www.Gojane.com You Can Buy The Super Stylish Shoes at The Lowest Price! shoes > Images Sort by Relevance | Time Reuters via Yahoo! News   Oct 02 05:06am Vendor hands a pair of used shoes on a wall at his stall on the side of a lane, near a mai... timberland Reuters via Yahoo! News   Oct 02 05:04am Vendor shows pair of used shoes at his stall on the side of a lane, near a main market in ... timberland discount shoes Reuters via Yahoo! News   Oct 02 05:08am Customer tries on a pair of used shoes at a stall on the side of a lane, near a main marke... timberland boots Reuters via Yahoo! News   Oct 02 05:09am Vendor repairs a pair of used shoes at his stall on the side of a lane, near a main market... discount timberland boots Reuters via Yahoo! News   Oct 02 05:11am Customer shows a pair of used shoes to a vendor on the side of a lane, near a main market ... timberland outlet Reuters via Yahoo! News   Oct 02 05:07am Pair of used boots hangs on the wall on the side of a lane, near a main market in Colombo Reuters via Yahoo! News   Sep 25 05:20pm Shoes are displayed in the Nike store in Santa Monica Reuters via Yahoo! News   Sep 25 05:12pm Shoes are displayed at the Nike store in Santa Monica Associated Press via Yahoo! News   Sep 21 04:35pm Shoes are left behind at the crime scene early Friday, Sept. timberland shoes 20, 2013, where a number of ... Reuters via Yahoo! News   Sep 12 04:21am Shoes and socks displayed at pilot store at headquarters of Spanish clothing retailer Cor... CBS-Pittsburgh via Yahoo! News   Sep 29 04:01pm Thousands Lace Up Running Shoes For 36th Great Race Reuters via Yahoo! News   Sep 09 02:09pm A roadside vendor sells a pair of shoes on a street in Srinagar Associated Press via Yahoo! News   Sep 10 01:36pm The shoes to be worn in the 2014 Miss America pageant's "show us your shoes" parade by Mis... Associated Press via Yahoo! News   Sep 10 01:36pm The shoes to be worn in the 2014 Miss America pageant's "show us your shoes" parade by Mis... Associated Press via Yahoo! News   Sep 10 01:36pm The shoes to be worn in the 2014 Miss America pageant's "show us your shoes" parade by Mis... Ads related to shoes Discount Shoes Online www.couponalbum.com 4000+ stores, 30000+ active coupons Completely Free. Redeem Instantly! Shoes at zulily zulily.com/shoes Shop Shoes at zulily. Members Save Up To 70%. Sign Up Today! Also Try old shoes running shoes gps shoes payless shoes shackle shoes zappos shoes day without shoes hilary duff selling shoes Ads Discount Shoes Online www.couponalbum. com 4000+ stores, 30000+ active coupons Completely Free. Redeem Instantly! Shoes at zulily zulily. com/shoes Shop Shoes at zulily. Members Save Up To 70%. Sign Up Today! Nike Women's Shoes www.Nike. com Nike women's shoes are available online at the official Nike store. TOMS® Official Site www.TOMS. com Free Shipping On All Orders. Help A Child In Need & Order Now! Dress shoes BedfordFair.Blair. com Stylish Shoes for Mature Women. Unbeatable Value for Over 25 Years! Shoes shopping.yahoo. com/shoes Get the Best Price Shoes at Yahoo Shopping. Official Payless Website www.Payless. com Find Inexpensive Kids Shoes At Payless Online & In Stores. Comfortable Shoes www.LLBean. com Shop Durable L.L.Bean Footwear. Free Shipping: No Minimum Order. More search results 1 2 3 4 5 Next Search query Yahoo Help Privacy Legal Advertise timberland discount shoes
discount timberland boots

#19 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:36 AM

cheap pandora
cheap pandora
pandora
pandora
cheap pandora
cheap pandora

Yahoo News Web Search Home Mail News Sports Finance Weather Games Groups Answers Screen Flickr Mobile More omg! Shine Movies Music TV Health Shopping Travel Autos Homes Sign In Mail Go to Mail." data-nosubject="[No Subject]" data-timestamp='short'> Help Account Info Yahoo Yahoo! Search query Web News Images Video Shopping Blogs Local Autos Recipes Sports Finance Movies omg! Dictionary Games Directory More Less Filter by Source All sources Yahoo! Sports Filter by Time Any time Past hour Past day Past week Get alerts about Cheap Watches by email Ads related to Cheap Watches Cheap wholesale watches | EachMall.com www.EachMall.com/Cheap Watch Buy Cheap wholesale watches ,mens,womens ,kids . From $1.99 + Sale Watches at Macy's - Shop Sale Watches at Macy's. pandora outlet stores Macys.com/SaleWatches Free Shipping w/ $99 Order Today! ESQ Watches Up to 70%Off | Ashford.com Ashford.com/ESQ_Watches Shop Style and Fine Design with ESQ.Free S/H. discount pandora New w/Warranty.Buy Now! Jomashop.com - The Number One Online Watch Store. pandora jewelry on sale www.JomaShop.com Largest Inventory, Lowest Prices. pandora silver Cheap Watches > Images Sort by Relevance | Time The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports   Nov 22 12:59pm In this Aug. pandora outlet stores 8, 2013 file photo, Cleveland Browns nose tackle Ahtyba Rubin watches the act... The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports   Nov 22 12:59pm In this Sept. 29, 2013 file photo, Cleveland Browns nose tackle Phil Taylor watches from t... The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports   Nov 22 01:18pm Browns set for another brawl with hated Steelers Ads related to Cheap Watches Skagen Watch at Amazon.ca www.Amazon.ca/Watches Free Shipping on Qualified Orders! 70% Off Cheap Watches www.retailmenot.com/Watches Get Up To 70% Off Watches . No Registration Required! Ads Skagen Watch at Amazon.ca www.Amazon. ca/Watches Free Shipping on Qualified Orders! 70% Off Cheap Watches www.retailmenot. com/Watches Get Up To 70% Off Watches . No Registration Required! Kay.com - Watches www.Kay. com/Watches Every Kiss Begins With Kay®. Quality Watches At Great Prices! Www World Watch Com WorldofWatches. com Black Friday Designer Watch Sale. Guaranteed Lowest Prices. Shop Now! BlueDial.com Watches www.Bluedial. com Brand Name Watches Up To 70% Off Free 2nd Day Shipping, Free Sizing! Shop Invicta Watches www.theshoppingchannel. com Big Selection of Invicta Watches . Shop Canadian With Confidence! Search query Yahoo Help Privacy Terms Advertise wholesale Pandora Sets
cheap Pandora Sets

pandora blog

pandora

About ipandora.org blog

#20 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:00 PM

cheap gucci | cheap gucci | cheap gucci | cheap gucci | gucci handbags | gucci handbags
The Controversial 'Risk Parity' Investment Strategy Can Shield Your Portfolio From 'Perfect Storms' By Mamta Badkar October 28, 2013 5:59 PM 0 shares Content preferences Done

gucci bags

gucci messenger bags View gallery

. Rolf Maeder, Photography Sedona

gucci sales FA Insights is a daily newsletter from Business Insider that delivers the top news and commentary for financial advisors.

gucci sales The Popular Risk Parity Asset Allocation Strategy Can Help Us Avoid Perfect Storms (The Wall Street Journal)

gucci handbags Many advisors have been in favor of using risk parity as an allocation strategy, but others have pointed out some fundamental flaws . Risk parity refers to allocating in a a way that puts an equal distribution of risk among the "forces" that drive various asset classes in a portfolio.

luxury handbags In a new WSJ column, Kevin Kneafse senior advisor to Schroders Multi Asset Investment and Portfolio Solutions, writes that despite some criticism it has received, risk parity does offer value.

"Risk parity is good at harnessing the power of diversification, but diversification is blind to what you pay to gain balanced exposure," Kneafsey writes. A traditional portfolio of 60% stock and 40% bonds has risk "highly concentrated in one return driver: economic growth." And it's exposure to this sort of risk that has given us perfect storms.

"If your income is a function of the economy's strength and the assets in your portfolio are concentrated in equities, when economic growth slows, you're going to get hit on both fronts. …That's what we think we can avoid by using a risk parity approach. It allows us to begin by mitigating risk before we bring the additional information we have as advisers--asset valuation, managing market extremes--to bear on the portfolio."

Why Investors Are Loving European Stocks (Investment News)

European stocks have become the new hot investment. Chris Alderson, president of T. Rowe Price International told Investment News that the interest in European stocks is being driven by the improvement in European economies. "The tail risk is off the table. Maybe most importantly, they're a lot cheaper than stocks here in the U.S.," he said. 

He also pointed out the areas of the eurozone in which he sees the most opportunities. "We've recently moved our focus from luxury exporters, such as Gucci (GUCG) and Ferrari (FERI), to more domestic stocks in Spain and Italy. We've seen significant improvement in those economies. International small-caps could pick up, too. They haven't had anywhere near the rally small-caps have had in the States."

5 Ways Your Brain Tricks You Into Making Horrible Investment Decisions (Value Stock Guide)

When it comes to investing, your brain is often your worst enemy. Valuestock highlights five common ways the brain tricks people into making bad investment decisions. 

1. Herd behavior in which investors do what everyone else is doing. This "forces investors to miss out on the bottom floor of booming markets," and prevents them from "getting out before the market hits the top" or when they sense danger. 2. The brain confuses cheap and good value. 3. You throw good money after bad because of the time and money already invested in it. 4. You practice loss aversion which in turn leads to bad choices. 5. Your brain tricks you into thinking the "future is more unpredictable than it really is."

Six Things Advisors Can Do To Become Better Leaders (Advisor Perspectives)

The financial industry needs to work on its communication and people skills, according to practice management consultant, Beverly Flaxington. In a new Advisor Perspectives column, she highlights six simple things that can help improve communication and make advisors better leaders. 

1. "Learn how to present with confidence." 2. "Remember that they can work elsewhere." 3. "You can never communicate enough." 4. "Learn what the people below you do every day." 5. "Let them bring forth both problems and solutions." 6. "Recognize that it’s not all about the money – or assets."

Chase Wealth Management Gets New CEO (Marketwatch)

JP Morgan has named Michael Boardman the CEO of Chase Wealth Management. Boardman joins from US Bancorp where he was president of the Private Client Reserve. He is expected to grow Chase Private Client and Chase Investments across Chase Wealth Management. Boardman will also work closely with the Private Bank at J.P. Morgan and report to Barry Sommers, CEO of the Consumer Bank.

More From Business Insider SPITZNAGEL: This Distorted Stock Market Is Set Up For A Crash The Physicists Of Wall Street Didn't Have The Intellectual Space To Criticize The World They Were Asked To Absorb If You're Avoiding This Bull Market, You Probably Weren't A Very Good Dater Financials Industry Finance The Wall Street Journal risk parity gucci handbag
discount gucci handbag

gucci blog

gucci

About guccidiscounts.com blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: company of heroes, starcraft, league of legends