• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

Anybody else play? I'm currently addicted (pistons FTW), and could always use some more people to add.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#2 anphrax

anphrax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

I refuse! I'm still irritated that early adopters who were promised all versions of Minecraft didn't actually get all versions of Minecraft :(
Posted Image

#3 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:30 AM

Minecraft for the PC is by the far the best one. The Xbox one leaves a lot of great features from the PC version out, but the Xbox 360 version runs Minecraft like a champ. I don't have it for the Xbox...yet...but I will be sure to post my username...if I do get it.

#4 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:50 AM

I'm not a big PC gamer myself. It might have something to do with my crappy laptop from 2007 being my main computer, which has a windows experience index of like 3.1. Eventually though, I'd love to get back into PC gaming! Whenever I want to put forth the money to build myself a bad ass gaming rig. Until then, consoles have been working just fine for me.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#5 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:30 AM

I haven't played Minecraft on PC, but I do have it on Xbox. I got it the day it was released and right now my friends and I are trying to make a house in a tree. Haha. (I'm Cristina, by the way!)

#6 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

That sounds pretty cool actually. I'll add tree house to my list of things to accomplish. Although I'm not that artistic when it comes to Minecraft. I love the game mainly because of redstone.

#7 Cristina

Cristina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:07 AM

Yeah, it's going to be on a giant tree that we're making "by hand". I'm also trying to get the last achievement for it by befriending five wolves. I currently have three trapped in a cobblestone home (looks more like a prision...) so they won't run away/get smacked when I'm doing things. I'm not the best at Minecraft as well, haha. Mainly I play when I have people to play with.

#8 blasdetejas

blasdetejas

Staff

• Moderators
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:20 PM

I've been meaning to get into it now that it's available on Xbox. Maybe now that I know some of us on here use it I'll give it a try
Personal gaming site. Xbox much? Add me: DosBlas