• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mnzae27

mnzae27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Thought I might breathe life back into this forum..hopefully I'll get some replies too!

But, did anybody get Call of Duty: Black Ops 2?

I just wanted to know what you guys thought about it.... I thought it was cool.

#2 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

I've been playing it a fair amount since I got it on Tuesday. I didn't like Black Ops, but for some reason I set my expectations of Black Ops 2 pretty high. Overall, I think it's disappointing, but that's probably my fault. I loved Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3 way more than Black Ops, so looking back I'm not sure why I expected Black Ops 2 to change things.

I'm also not one to pass a judgement like that just because I either haven't played it enough or aren't good at it. I'm not afraid to admit, I sucked pretty hard the first couple days, but once I got the hang of it my KDR is always really good and my buddies and I win way more games than we lose.

It's not a bad game, and knowing what I do know I'd even pay 60 bucks for it again, especially because of Zombies. As far as the single player campaign, I couldn't really care less. Never played it in MW3 or Black Ops, and only played far enough in MW2 to get to that controversial level where you mow down innocent civilians!

I'll probably keep up with Black Ops 2 on Xbox Live for a month, and switch back to Modern Warfare 3 until the next COD game comes out.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#3 EPiX99GaMER

EPiX99GaMER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

I have been recording all of my black ops gameplay to upload to my youtube channel. I am rank 22 and have played on and off for roughly 4 hours. Please subscribe to me. I think it is a great game apart from the map turbine I find it too open even for sniping. My favourite map is raid because of the courtyard in the middle of the map. My favourite gun is the vector because of its incredible hip fire performance when paired with the laser sight.

www.youtube.com/EPiX99GaMER

www.intros-n-productions.webs.com

#4 death2572

death2572

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://mscodes.info/

#5 matthewsbuck

matthewsbuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing? When you are going to buy laptop hard drive, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
Gateway!!!lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: call of duty, black ops 2, xbox, black ops