• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

Just curious, am I the only one who thinks that the only cool part of this game is the fact that you can seemingly play as the polar bear from those slightly less than epic Coca-Cola Superbowl commercials?
Or am I being too critical?
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#2 Jimmy Khanway

Jimmy Khanway

Staff

• Moderators
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

It's always a clear sign that someone ran out of ideas when a regular looking polar bear is just tossed into anything.

#3 mattm

mattm

Staff

• Moderators
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

I tried the game, wasn't all that impressed with it personally.

#4 saso777

saso777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

I try this game ,nothing speciall.

#5 Greg Morton

Greg Morton

Staff

• Moderators
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

It seems like everyone is in agreement here haha. Dark Blood = mediocre (at best).

You know what this kinda reminds me of? Anyone recall back in the NES days, the NES was flooded with mediocre video games because everyone thought they could put out crap and make major bucks on it? If I remember correctly, it wreaked havoc on the industry for a while.

The same thing seems to be happening with mobile games more and more. I guess the only difference here is most of them are free, or really really cheap, so I can't imagine it doing any damage.
You can catch me on my Personal website, twitter @Master00Sniper, or YouTube channel. XBL Gamertag: Master00Sniper

#6 roxdevicode

roxdevicode

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

Nothing exceptional about this game.